Birchall Darjeeling - 125g Loose Leaf Tea
Birchall Darjeeling is a delicate orthodox tea that showcases the distinctive muscatel character of one of the world’s most famous teas. Tea has been cultivated high up in the foothills of the Himalayan mountain range since the British first planted tea around the picturesque Darjeeling hill station during the 19th Century. Birchall Darjeeling creates a golden coloured infusion that releases the pronounced, rich flavour and floral aroma with muscat grape notes that make this tea so prized.
- Caffeine Free English Breakfast tea
- Recommended dose per serve: 3g
- Recommended brew time: 2-5 minutes
- Recommended brew temperature: 100°C
- Can be taken with or without milk