We're looking for an espresso machine engineer to join our engineering team. Read on if you'd like to join a our friendly team based at our head office in South Wales:
Verde Coffee are a well-established coffee and equipment supplier. We pride ourselves for being a customer and employee focused company who are looking to expand and improve our service coverage.
Job Type and Benefits
You will have a technical background, working as part of a busy team to provide breakdown cover, servicing and installations in the South West, sometime travelling further afield as required. Working remotely, you will be self-motivated as well as a team player with excellent communication skills.
You will mainly be working with traditional espresso machines, bean to cup and table top vending machines. Industry experience is a bonus but not required as training will be provided.
- Mercedes Benz company van provided.
- Expenses, fuel card, mobile phone, tablet and tools.
- Company pension and bonus scheme.
- A comprehensive spares stock on vehicle to maximise first time repair.
- Overtime pay.
- Fault diagnosis and repair at customer locations, reporting any faults or breakages.
- Refurbishing coffee machines and grinders in our workshop.
- Preventative maintenance calls to detailed company specification.
- Customer training with installations.
- Organising stock of spare parts on vehicle.
- Maintain a positive image of the company at all times.
- Provide cover to other areas as required to cover for holiday/sickness.
- Work proactively with the office team by taking instruction and providing feedback.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets accurately and efficiently.
- Any other duties as required by your line manager for the benefit of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Technical and mechanical experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Basic electrical understanding and experience.
- Be proficient with tools and have a good understanding of basic plumbing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- A team player as well as the ability to work remotely.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and IT literate.
- A basic grasp of the UK roads network.
- Flexible approach to work.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 -£22,000 per year
Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser are supplied by the company.
To apply email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com