Are you an espresso machine technician looking for your next move in the coffee industry? We're looking for an experienced technician to join our team of engineers, in an office-based support role with opportunity for growth.
Within this role the successful candidate will support our team of coffee machine engineers who service and repair coffee machines for our UK-wide independent customers.You will schedule engineers’ workload to ensure machines are maintained within agreed customer service level agreements and deal with technical issues by phone, determining whether an engineer is required to attend on site.
You’ll have been cultivating your technical or mechanical engineering expertise for a while now and have experience of working in a workshop environment, maintaining machines (preferably coffee ones) and be looking for an opportunity to join a friendly team where you can make a real difference.
- Taking customer technical calls and scheduling an engineer visit where the problem cannot be solved over the phone
- Planning and allocating technical service and maintenance calls to coffee machine engineers
- Responsible for all areas of the UK and the productivity of employees within these areas, constantly monitoring the engineers’ workload and adjusting where necessary
- Work with our engineers to ensure resources are correctly allocated to meet operational requirements
- Planning should utilise resources in terms of people, fuel and customer demands, checking for opportunities to link jobs before allocation to an engineer
- An element of purchasing and stock control
- Dealing with ad hoc customer queries and taking phone orders to support office staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of maintaining and fixing espresso machines
- Excellent telephone manner with previous experience of dealing with customers
- Competent user of MS Office and in-house computer-based systems
- Attention to detail and strong data entry skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Driving Licence (Required)
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com