The spooky season is nearly upon us and these Halloween coffee recipes will be sure to add some spice to your menu!
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Latte
This one is for those with a sweet tooth!
For those with a sweet tooth and a passion for Halloween, this delicious treat is the one for you. A couple of shots of your favourite blend, steamed milk and a delightful combination of Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Syrup to give it that terrifyingly tasty touch.
- One shot of Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- One shot of Caramel Syrup
- Double espresso
- Steamed milk
- Add the syrup shots to your espresso
- Pour in the steamed milk
- Add some spooky latte art to finish the terrifying touch
Witch's Brew Iced Coffee
A spooky twist on your cold brew.
- 2 cups cold brew coffee
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup hazelnut syrup
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 6 stars of whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large pitcher add in 4 cups cold water and 2 cups of cold brew coffee
- Add in the spices and let it steep overnight
- In the morning strain the cold brew through mesh to remove the spices
- Pour back into the pitcher
- To make the punch, add in ½ cup hazelnut syrup and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and stir. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Apple Cider Latte
Another flavoursome Halloween inspired recipe with a touch of alcohol!
- 2 shots of espresso (or 1/2 cup of brewed coffee)
- 1/2 cup of steamed milk
- 3 ounces of apple cider
- 1 tbsp. of maple syrup
- Start by brewing the coffee or espresso and pour it into a cup
- Next, mix together the milk, maple syrup and apple cider and heat to simmer either in a saucepan or a microwave
- Once properly combined, mix with the steamed milk and pour over the coffee!
- Use cream to top if you wish!