Looking for some summer inspiration? Want something a little different?
We currently have some Pomegranate syrup in stock dated until August 2022 available and here at the Verde office we were very curious to see what could be made out of such a unique flavour....
and we were pleasantly surprised by these amazing recipes 😍
Why not give these a try and surprise your customers with something unique this summer!
Something for those refreshing days….
- 1oz MONIN Pomegranate Syrup
- 1oz fresh lime juice
- 4oz Lemonade
- Fill serving glass full of ice.
- Pour ingredients into serving glass in order listed.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Add garnish and serve.
Something for those refreshing nights….
- 8 ea. Mint leaves
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- ¾ oz Monin Pomegranate Syrup
- 1 ½ oz. Light Rum
- Top club soda
- Combine ingredients in shaker in the order listed, except sparkling beverage.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Pour into serving glass and add any needed ice.
- Top with sparkling beverage and garnish.
Something a little different…..
Pomegranate Balsamic Glaze
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup aged balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup Monin Pomegranate Syrup
- Combine the sugar, balsamic vinegar, and water in a heavy medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce.
- Remove pan from burner and cool at room temperature (about 90 mins). Slowly whisk in the pomegranate syrup until desired consistency is reached.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator. Allow the glaze to return to room temperature before using.
- Brush over grilled salmon, pork, or chicken.