Monin and Sweetbird syrups are high-quality products, perfect for adding flavour to any coffee, hot chocolate or frappe. They’re also great for baking, so why not make some homemade treats for your coffee shop?
Here's some ideas:
- 150 gm. Butter
- 160 gm. caster sugar
- 6 eggs 200 gm
- Self raising flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 30 ml. Peach syrup
- Cream butter with sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Fold in flour and baking powder and lavender syrup.
- Fill batter into piping bag and pipe into madeleine pans or silicone madeleines pans.
- Bake at 190C for 10 mins or till light golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Banana, toasted coconut & caramel cake
- 125g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1 1/2 cup flour plain
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk • 3/4 cup toasted thread coconut
- 1/4 cup Caramel Syrup
- 60g softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp. Caramel Syrup
- Cream butter and sugar, add the rest of ingredients and blend on a low speed until smooth.
- Pour into a 20cm greased and lined cake tin and bake at 180C for 40 min.
- Icing: Melt butter in a small pot, add brown sugar and milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes while stirring. Cool, then add syrup and icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- Ice when cool.
- Decorate with toasted thread coconut.